aaa how to fold a shirt - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: how to fold a shirt

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             19-Jan-06  @  04:00 PM   -   how to fold a shirt

Zazza

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             19-Jan-06  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: how to fold a shirt

k

Link?:  Link

cool! the japs fold socks in a really weird way too, so they look like a samosa, none of that shoving the things inside out into a tube, lol, sock origami!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             20-Jan-06  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: how to fold a shirt

milan

that shirt thing is wicked... i have all of it somewhere, where they fold all types of shirts. and it actually works if you try it!

Message 4/5             21-Jan-06  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: how to fold a shirt

k

Link?:  Link

folding shirts is such a trial!!.. hang on what am I saying!!...

hehe, do they have a video of the 'sock fold' ? it's quite cool actualy

you tale the socks and lay then flat together face to face like a sandwich bread

take the toeend and fold them up level to the heel - make the toes ovelap the base of the sole a bit so that it is at right angles almost with the main top part (where you put in your foot)

then you take the tops, fold them over the toes/heels at right angles

turn the whole lot over

tuck the tops into the gap you can see

amazing huh!... they actualy stay like that even when chucking them around a bit if you do it right. heh.. my old GF used to do that and then she'd put her socks into a drawer all stacked neatly etc, lol, it was like Austin Power's when Vnessa opens her case at the hotel... "Nerd alert!!", but there's something really Zen about it

damn, I've started thinking about those little thong panties she used to have now.... they were in WITH the socks ...rats!!

heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             21-Jan-06  @  03:38 AM   -   RE: how to fold a shirt

psylichon

my mom taught me that sock thing years ago and she's nowhere near japanese. vely vely clever though.

that shirt thing is new to me though, and amazing. Still can't figure out how it works, spatial-relationship-wise, but it does. I can't get mine to look quite as well-spaced as the video, but certainly good enough for me

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)