aaa wow! fantastic free VST filter! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: wow! fantastic free VST filter!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             23-Jan-06  @  11:22 AM   -   wow! fantastic free VST filter!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Check it out, what do you want for free!.. tons of filter types!

Tone2 BiFilter

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             23-Jan-06  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: wow! fantastic free VST filter!

milan

Link?: Link

nice!

Message 3/4             01-Oct-06  @  11:39 AM     Edit: 01-Oct-06  |  11:49 AM   -   RE: wow! fantastic free VST filter!

milan

Link?: Link

hey wow... just actually tried it out. pretty cool shit. some really fat sounding ones in there. my favourites are the Formant2 filter and M-Shaped filter, can do some really nice stuff once you start using automation. also, various 'vowel' filters... sound cool on a pad or over an arp!

too bad theres no envelope follower or anything... you have to do everything yourself with this one.

edit:

oh ok, they offer Filterbank2 for all that shit  

Message 4/4             02-Oct-06  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: wow! fantastic free VST filter!

k

Link?:  Link

i never checked that one... great filter this one tho for free eh?... should be more well known

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)