aaa scratch, scratch, scratch - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: scratch, scratch, scratch

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             01-Feb-06  @  03:14 PM   -   scratch, scratch, scratch

monkeybasket2001

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

cool stuff!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             02-Feb-06  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: scratch, scratch, scratch

k

Link?:  Link

brilliant!... that's as good as the dancing Citroen!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/8             02-Feb-06  @  12:50 PM   -   RE: scratch, scratch, scratch

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

yet not quite as good as the new honda ad, where they have a choir making all those car noises- now that is sick!!

greg

Message 4/8             02-Feb-06  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: scratch, scratch, scratch

k

Link?:  Link

aint seen that one yet

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/8             02-Feb-06  @  03:00 PM   -   RE: scratch, scratch, scratch

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

ah k, it is truly amazing from a music geek point of view...it's like each member of the choir is given a frequency or noise and when they combine it sounds like a car revving, going over gravel, over cats eyes, flying past a car beeping it's horn...

probably the most impressive thing ive seen that has been trying to sell me something

greg

Message 6/8             02-Feb-06  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: scratch, scratch, scratch

milan

hahah... excellent!

Message 7/8             03-Feb-06  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: scratch, scratch, scratch

psylichon

Message 8/8             03-Feb-06  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: scratch, scratch, scratch

milan

i actively want that car. ad or no ad!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)