aaa wickipedia has finally become accurate - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: wickipedia has finally become accurate

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             07-Feb-06  @  03:19 PM   -   wickipedia has finally become accurate

monkeybasket2001

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

you only have to read the entry on hilary clinton.

hehehe

greg

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             07-Feb-06  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: wickipedia has finally become accurate

k

Link?:  Link

ouch!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             08-Feb-06  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: wickipedia has finally become accurate

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

trouble with a public site i guess, hope it doesn't happen with anything i actually interested in

greg

Message 4/7             13-Feb-06  @  05:02 AM   -   RE: wickipedia has finally become accurate

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

i didnt have to, and i already find it funny...if i see that + k's post saying ouch...thats CLASS

Message 5/7             13-Feb-06  @  09:43 AM   -   RE: wickipedia has finally become accurate

k

Link?:  Link

ARNIE FOR PRESIDENT!!!... hey?.. wassup with that?... I thought Austrian born leaders had a good track record historicaly!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/7             16-Feb-06  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: wickipedia has finally become accurate

Zazza

Link?:  No link

teehee...

Message 7/7             19-Feb-06  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: wickipedia has finally become accurate

sox

I thought Austrian born leaders had a good track record historicaly!

I've never seen them win a gold medal.......

sox

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)