aaa low Brit Awards viewing figures - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: low Brit Awards viewing figures

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             20-Feb-06  @  09:58 PM   -   low Brit Awards viewing figures

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Brits re-think after low audience figures

Brits committee chairman Peter Jamieson is hinting that next year's main ITV1 broadcast could be slimmed down to two hours, after the show's overnight audience this year fell below 5m viewers for the first time.

lol, so they didn't figure out yet it's cos the music is utter pants!... it's like if a spaceship landed with aliens onboard they'd think britain only had 2 bands (The Keisers Handkerchiefs & The Arctic Spunkeys) ... plus one singer/songwriter (James blunt - His parrot's a C*nt!)

fuck 'em all I say, a pile of marketting crap flogged by sad trendy marketting-degree wankers.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             21-Feb-06  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: low Brit Awards viewing figures

beds

Link?: Link

thank god for prince

Message 3/6             14-Mar-06  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: low Brit Awards viewing figures

Jock Munro

aye, what a pile of cack. Prince was cool tho.

Artic Monkeys ? bollocks. A lot of old shite if you ask me. Ok, so they play their own instruments and write their own stuff.. woooooo hoooo. Roll out the red carpet, bake a cake, see matron for some more tuck. They are still shite.

Why try and emulate something that was already perfected in the late 70s ? and fail miserably at it.

Message 4/6             14-Mar-06  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: low Brit Awards viewing figures

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link

degree wankers

Message 5/6             14-Mar-06  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: low Brit Awards viewing figures

k

Link?:  Link

marketting-degree

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             20-Mar-06  @  06:52 AM   -   RE: low Brit Awards viewing figures

Garuna

sad trendy marketting-degree wankers.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)