aaa Control Cubase VST Effects with BCR2000 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

13-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Control Cubase VST Effects with BCR2000

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             31-Mar-06  @  11:15 AM   -   Control Cubase VST Effects with BCR2000

MJ99968548

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi

i have the BCR2000 and i have the BCF2000 setup as a mixer in Cubase sx3. I have looked everywhere but i canot get my BCR2000 to control the vst Effects plugins in Cubase.

The plugins i am trying to control are Vst Dynamics, Reverb A and Quadrafuzz.

Does anyone know the CC mubers for all the knobs on these plugins, if so i can then programmed them in manually.

The reason i ask is because it is very hard to get a precise value for a knob using just a keyborad mouse, surely there must be a easier way.

anu help is welocme.

Regards
MJ

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             31-Mar-06  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: Control Cubase VST Effects with BCR2000

k

Link?:  Link

you use the BCF for that

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             01-Apr-06  @  10:58 AM   -   RE: Control Cubase VST Effects with BCR2000

k

Link?:  Link

er, sorry that sounded a bit short.... basicaly if you;re using the BCF as well, then the BCF is already setup to control your FX plugins - you use the top row of pots for that when you're in FX mode. For more on that checkout the BCF video's on the BCF product page on this site

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             02-Apr-06  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: Control Cubase VST Effects with BCR2000

MJ99968548

Link?:  No link

Cheers mate

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)