aaa bcr2000 parameterfeedback in cubase sx? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

13-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: bcr2000 parameterfeedback in cubase sx?

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             04-Apr-06  @  12:55 AM     Edit: 04-Apr-06  |  01:05 AM   -   bcr2000 parameterfeedback in cubase sx?

MJ99968548

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi folks

I finally got my bcf2000 sorted,

however i have a new dilema, i have many vst presets on my bheringer bcr2000, they can all control my vsts well, however how do i get parameter feedback on the rotary controllers in cubase SX 3.

Regards
MJ

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             04-Apr-06  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: bcr2000 parameterfeedback in cubase sx?

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

you control the vst instrument parameters in that case via midi.. NOT via mix-automation - so u use the controller lanes in midi tracks... connect the BCR & twiddle some pots... see that midi is being sent and received on the transport-bar indicator.... afte that, once you assign a midi track to a VSTi, then the BCR should control the VSTi and write data to the track, but 'write-back', so that the controller sets it self up with the pots at the position of the synth is another story

I never got into using the BCR much so far cos i got so wrapped up with using & experimenting with the BCF, but Logicaly, i cant see how a VSTi can 'send' out data to a controller unit - thing about the mix automation in Cubase & Logic, is that they use sysex which is remapped to midi CC's, whereas using straight midi control to midi tracks, the BCR works wholey using straight Controllers

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)