aaa Can someone help me find DX DMX - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

13-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Can someone help me find DX DMX

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             09-Apr-06  @  12:51 AM   -   Can someone help me find DX DMX

norrinradd

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi i looked everywhere can someone if you know give me a link where i can download the
oberheim dx and or dmx drum .wavs? hyperreal didnt have them

thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             01-May-06  @  04:17 AM   -   RE: Can someone help me find DX DMX

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

Are you still looking?

I remember having problems finding chips for the DX drum machine.

I swapped mine with someone years ago for a little Boss DR660. I still know the bloke, so if you're really stuck I can ask if I can record it (though I think it was missing the perc chip, so only five wave chips). Let me know if this would help.

That drum machine was my first sequencer. It triggered the first 32 midi notes, which meant it was great for hooking up to an old Mirage and playing live over sequenced stuff. It had tuning dials on the back that you could get extreme with, and six independent faders controlling independent outs, and a two digit LED! Cost me £200 about 20 years ago! How I saved!!! Lordy that makes me feel old!

Eeee, them were the days, young uns now don't know 'ow cushy they got it....burrr...midi chains....hrrmmpf...SysEx....VST?, huh, CV!...etc etc

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)