aaa motivation from Nike - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: motivation from Nike

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             10-Apr-06  @  06:48 PM     Edit: 10-Apr-06  |  10:57 PM   -   motivation from Nike

rob the 303 man

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

JUST DO IT < < < < - Click

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             18-Apr-06  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: motivation from Nike

dj megahead

Link?: Link

classy

Message 3/6             18-Apr-06  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: motivation from Nike

k

Link?:  Link

MEGAHEAD!... lol, how's it goin?... U got world domination yet?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             29-Apr-06  @  07:54 PM     Edit: 29-Apr-06  |  08:03 PM   -   RE: motivation from Nike

0/d

Hello. DJ MEGAHEAD, Fan Fucking Tastic. D - J - Mutha - Fucking - Trance - Music - To - The - Fucking - Maximum - MEGA -HEAD.

Nah world domination passed me by as with many other things in life, such is the way when you become too famous too early too young. You know how it is. Since my Dancetech glory days and subsequent downfall I'v somehow got myself into the world of documentary filmmaking which has annihilated any sort of sense of humor i once had and any kind of stable notion of hope. But I will perservere and keep telling myself I enjoy it and that a secure future doesn't really matter to me... but it does... I awake each morning in a puddle of my own tears, yearning to return to a time not so long ago, to a time when i was loved, to a time when dancetech was about me. Actually, when Dance Music was just about me.

But yeah film school is goin grand.

Message 5/6             29-Apr-06  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: motivation from Nike

k

Link?:  Link

were YOU megahead then y'bastid! - damn!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             30-Apr-06  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: motivation from Nike

milan

doh k you're slow!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)