aaa fat chicks in party hats - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: fat chicks in party hats

Viewing all 42 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/42             11-Apr-06  @  10:09 AM     Edit: 11-Apr-06  |  10:37 AM   -   fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

its the letters in that made me laugh, the person who did the website must have had a problem with fat people

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/42             11-Apr-06  @  10:31 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

I have sent in an offensive email to the wanker who did this website, it is just too stupid for words

Message 3/42             11-Apr-06  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

a letter on the site
Subject: Hi there, big mistake....
I know you must get a million of these so called HATE LETTERS (it would come as no suprise to me whatsoever) However i felt that i really really had something to say to you, miguel, can i call u miguel cause if i cant i have other suitable names to call you if you wish. In any case, how are you? if the world has any justice probably beat, bleeding, and foaming at the mouth in some dirty, fecal filled gutter in a bad part of town. But knowing the injustice and stupidity of the world, you probably still exist, still alive, and still perpetuating hate and ignorance. Well good for you, I always need someone to hate. But back to the point at hand which is that i am truly impressed, i mean really impressed by the level of both ignorance ANd (now this is a big word so you may want to look it up) illiterateness you possess. Wow, you must have had a tough time in school, but judging by your spelling and idea of humor (i.e. the really, and i emphasize the word really, dumb jokes you make... please can't you in your so called teenage angst think of somehting better? Sheesh, even I have better ideas than your lame attempts) are still in school. Come on, you need to rename your site, its not just obese women or fat chicks as you so lovingly call them, that you ruthlessly reduce to imbesols, but its gay people, special needs people, and really the whole of society that doesn't include you. Now i am just guessing that you must be some elite, really special guy to make fun of everyone, because obviously you don't include yourself in the rampage of stupidity you call a website. Hats off to you for amusing me simply with your stupidity, it takes a real man to do that. it also takes a real man to poke fun at people less fortunate than your obviously blessed self. wow, you really make america proud, so glad you will vote one day (if you dont already) Hey, just a reminder some people honestly cannot help their weight and do you honestly fucking think people wanna be fat? with ignorant, close minded assholes out there like you? Ha, not likely little man. Noone enjoys being ridiculed. losing weight isnt as easy as making fun of people. Trust in me when I say this, you will be killed. i can almost guarantee it. and with any luck ill be there to witness. and with much enjoyment will i piss in your face.

love you,
brenna
."

Message 4/42             14-Apr-06  @  08:48 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

Link?: Link

little miss brenna just typed "illiterateness" when making fun of someone for being illiterate.

she must be fat and wear party hats

Message 5/42             15-Apr-06  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/

Message 6/42             16-Apr-06  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Okay - not that you are the bad guy here, but if you are going to criticize someones spelling, you need to at least run a spell check for yourself.

imbesols?

imbeciles...

Message 7/42             16-Apr-06  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

milan

no what u bich!

Message 8/42             16-Apr-06  @  08:16 PM     Edit: 16-Apr-06  |  08:19 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

beds

hehe. old skool milan!

actually, wasn't it "no what bich"? .. i'll have to dig up the thread

and another thing, isn't imbesol a tanning lotion for chavs?

Message 9/42             17-Apr-06  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

damballah

Message 10/42             17-Apr-06  @  07:12 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

beds

milan was right, it was

Message 11/42             17-Apr-06  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

milan

ahh... the good old times... makes me go all misty

Message 12/42             17-Apr-06  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

beds

bollocks. i tried to link to the exact post and managed to break it.

anyway, here it is again no what you bich

Message 13/42             17-Apr-06  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

psylichon

Message 14/42             17-Apr-06  @  08:33 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

beds

Message 15/42             18-Apr-06  @  12:26 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

psylichon

I've always considered "piles in your pants" to be another issue entirely. Learn something new every day.

Message 16/42             19-Apr-06  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

oh wow no what bich

crayonbrain. xoxos. steve...

sensoniq!!!!

god, I was an asshole. wait. nothings changed really

Message 17/42             21-Apr-06  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

"no what you bich" is exactly the stuff that sent me away from DT years ago.

influx - you were never an asshole. People just read what they wanted to read, and knew how to push your buttons. Too many vultures circling overhead waiting for someone to type something that "looked odd" and then swoop in to start shit. Too bad - we used to have fun here.

Message 18/42             21-Apr-06  @  03:59 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

Link?:  Link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/42             21-Apr-06  @  04:10 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

pict

snigger

Message 20/42             21-Apr-06  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

arsemunch

lol... ah, we were all so young & fuelled up back then eh... lol

hey, and back then xoxos used to talk in actual coherent sentences!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 21/42             21-Apr-06  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

eh hang on... but Darin, you never added any music here?

Message 22/42             21-Apr-06  @  11:18 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

darin wrote:

no what you bich is exactly the stuff that sent me away from DT years ago.

influx - you were never an asshole. People just read what they wanted to read, and knew how to push your buttons. Too many vultures circling overhead waiting for someone to type something that looked odd and then swoop in to start shit. Too bad - we used to have fun here.

nah thats like sayin pongoid was never an asshole. Im a short-fused opinionated curmudgeon, but I think my annoyance through pretty thoroughly

kilo...yeah, he posted tunes as defectorZ, but got ignored cuz he wasnt "techno" enough at the time.

we all fade out eventually I guess.

Message 23/42             21-Apr-06  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Influx - on target as usual.

However - I thought I was ignored because:

a. my politics were too far right (meaning I was/am slightly left of center)
b. my music wasn't very good.

Message 24/42             21-Apr-06  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

dude, some of my politics are so far right they came right round 360 degrees & back at the left agin!!... but you surely cant plump for "I beleive X so i take onboard all of W,Y & Z", why cant people be balanced and have some of each?... i might believe in a social infastructure run by the state (water, transport, edu, health etc), but that is for stability & common sense, outside of that, i cant align myself with hippies cos i came from a b/ground of farms, hunting, fishing & shooting.

so... i dont think it's you're right-wing politics in general, perhaps more accurately it was (if that's correct) cos you supported the war on iraq (did you?) - anwyays it was prolly that people disagreed with wasnt it?

that whole war thing was such crap... it just devided people and made so much negative energy everywhere in the world... no wonder thinsg blew up here as elsewhere... in hindsight we should have banned all political talk i guess like other forums do - just lock threads down like they do... oh well, perhaps people grow up eventualy & realise this place is actualy good and could be so much more

but we're trained from birth to compete

Message 25/42             21-Apr-06  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

No k, I NEVER supported the war. I was against it from day one.

I was/am somewhat pro-business (arguing from the small-business standpoint), and I got lumped in with Enron execs.

Message 26/42             21-Apr-06  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

cheddar

old times stews, with a piece of me
like things change
hahahahahahahaah
wait for it...
like it's my fault
hahahahaha

Message 27/42             23-Apr-06  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

damballah

wait wait wait wait: pongoid. asshole. what u talkin' 'bout willis?

Message 28/42             24-Apr-06  @  05:15 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

heh. honestly meant that in an endearing way  

Message 29/42             24-Apr-06  @  09:45 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

ah well.... war is over... lol..NOT!.. so we can all live in peace... awww...

Message 30/42             24-Apr-06  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

nutoniom

Influx wrote:kilo...yeah, he posted tunes as defectorZ, but got ignored cuz he wasnt techno enough at the time

hmmmm, considering i have a copy of Escape right here, this statement is false. Besides, i tought we had agreed on the "audience of one" thingie.

like every other star, one day you'll fade away

Message 31/42             24-Apr-06  @  07:24 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

Influx

yeah that was meant facetiously. DZ used to say that.

I was never a star, but Ive faded, thats for sure

Message 32/42             24-Apr-06  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

I've got a few DEFZ cd's myself i'm sure... I wondered actualy Darin... what is your favourite genre of music to make, not what you like to listen too the most, but just to create... is it messing with hardware?... s/w?... playing an acoustic guitar?

Message 33/42             25-Apr-06  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Well, I'm kinda out of music making at the moment. The studio has been taken down and turned into a kids room (my youngest lives there now), and there is no place in my house to put it up again. On top of that, I don't have the time I need to get started on anything. My priorities have shifted to raising a family, and running a business.

I used to enjoy making dnb (my own style flavor) the most. I wasn't particularly good at it, but I had fun twiddling knobs and programming beats. I did buy an electric bass not too long before I took it all down.

Message 34/42             25-Apr-06  @  08:53 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

milan

hey... twiddling knobs and programming beats is all i do, and sometimes something comes out of it. its the making part thats fun and that counts for me  

Message 35/42             25-Apr-06  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

heh, kids eh... how old?.. this a recent development?

Message 36/42             26-Apr-06  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

damballah

impregnator z!

Message 37/42             26-Apr-06  @  02:16 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

lol, classic.. I think you've got a new nic there Def!

Message 38/42             26-Apr-06  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

darin

Yeah - I've got a 3 year old boy and a 1 year old boy. I'm training for a triathlon, as well as sailing, so I'm pretty busy these days. Not enough hours in the day for all the things I want/need to do.

Message 39/42             27-Apr-06  @  02:47 AM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

k

dude, you must be well fit!

Message 40/42             07-May-06  @  09:03 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

milan

triatlon? wow... we had a guy in my company who runs the ironman triatlon (3,8km swim, 180km bike, and 42km marathon to top it all off)... he left cause he needs more time to train. man, not a gram of fat on him... really amazing

Message 41/42             07-May-06  @  11:25 PM     Edit: 07-May-06  |  11:25 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

rob the 303 man

Message 42/42             09-May-06  @  01:29 PM   -   RE: fat chicks in party hats

sitar

k wrote:

arsemunch

lol... ah, we were all so young & fuelled up back then eh... lol

hey, and back then xoxos used to talk in actual coherent sentences!

haha. i wasn't so young but was still fueled up lol

Viewing all 42 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3 4 5

There are 42 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)