aaa smaller than universe:progressive h - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: smaller than universe:progressive h

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             24-Apr-06  @  11:49 PM   -   smaller than universe:progressive h

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi there!Just finished this track and would be gratefull to anyone patient enough to listen to it and tell me what you think!!!progressive house with much influence from other Greek producers

smaller than universe

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             26-Apr-06  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: smaller than universe:progressive h

Rags .aka. Welder

Nice sounds. Very nice sounds. The bassdrum could be a bit more "edgy", shorter decay I mean... I'm with headphones now, so I could be wrong on that. The whole track is a bit repetetive, but hey - it is house  . It has this kind of relaxing feel to it, very nice.

Only thing I missed is some more movement around the end, a part with more dynamics, more claps, you know the sort of thing that contrasts the "ok pal, just sit back, enjoy yourself" mood with the "now you should fucking wake up and dance to my music" kinda stuff.

This track has teh potential, it is just unused at the moment. Of course this is only my personal preference, and being almost sick, and trying to emulate work at my workplace, I fully enjoy the slowdown. Its just that I might be disappointed at the dancefloor.

Message 3/6             26-Apr-06  @  04:17 PM   -   RE: smaller than universe:progressive h

softcore

Thanks for your good words man!!And you are actually right about that movement thing but I was just so tired of working more on that tune I said I would call it finished!!!
Thans again!

Message 4/6             26-Apr-06  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: smaller than universe:progressive h

k

Link?:  Link

i kinda like it, quite a midrange emphasis, esp on the kik, but overall it's quite mid and clean and defined, perhaps i might say i'd like a tad more bass on the kik or to roll off the mid a tad, but overall i like it

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             27-Apr-06  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: smaller than universe:progressive h

softcore

k wrote:

i kinda like it, quite a midrange emphasis, esp on the kik, but overall its quite mid and clean and defined, perhaps i might say id like a tad more bass on the kik or to roll off the mid a tad, but overall i like it

Yeah I know exactly what you mean but I made it this way 'cause I thought it was a nice way to balance the frequencies at the beginning of the track where midle frequencies are absent!!Although,I am with you with the kicks-I also prefer them to go low!!!!!

Again,thanks for listening and for the feedback!Always much appreciated!!!!

Message 6/6             28-Apr-06  @  11:46 AM   -   RE: smaller than universe:progressive h

Maarten

Like it but do agree on the mid-range here.. the <110 needs some more treatment maybe. Nice track for sure though.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)