aaa Korg_ELECTRIBE EMX1 - External MIDI - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

13-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Korg_ELECTRIBE EMX1 - External MIDI

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             01-Jun-06  @  01:59 PM   -   Korg_ELECTRIBE EMX1 - External MIDI      [Link: Korg - ELECTRIBE EMX1]

brett

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello. I am new to the forum and am fairly new to Groovebox type sequencers.
I am concidering buying a Korg EMX-1, but i want to be able to trigger and sequence samples from it also. I have an old Akai sampler that i want to use.
Is this possible? and if so, how does it work ... ie, do i lose a track from the Korg when i do this?

Hope this makes sense, and someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.
cheers.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             01-Jun-06  @  04:45 PM   -   RE: Korg_ELECTRIBE EMX1 - External MIDI

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Hi Brett, and welcome

Well it does have MIDI out socket,

Wether you lose a track from sequencing internal stuff? - mebbe you do, but why not d/load and read the manual. I expect Korg have it online.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)