aaa Behringer_BCF 2000 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

19-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Behringer_BCF 2000

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             23-Jun-06  @  02:04 PM   -   Behringer_BCF 2000      [Link: Behringer - BCF 2000]

mnatte

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I use Cubase SE 1 and this version doesn't support Mackie Emulation / HUI.
I hear bad things about the Generic Remote possibility; can someone expand on why it would not be a good thing? I think it really is a shame since the BCF2000 could make my setup complete for my needs...but I need to be able to control my audio + midi tracks and the cubase mixer with it.

Thanks for your help in advance!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             24-Jun-06  @  10:10 AM   -   RE: Behringer_BCF 2000

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

it's along time since i used generic, but isnt it like each volume fader is mapped to cc7 (volume) but channels are given midi channel 1-16? - if it is the bcf cant do that i dont think cos it's one channel choice at boot ... i'd have to boot an old version of VST and try it with that, but i dont think i have vst installed on any machines now

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)