aaa bullshit! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: bullshit!

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/18             26-Jun-06  @  05:52 PM   -   bullshit!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

man this world cup is fucked, did you see that Australia shite penalty?, fuck that, it's a farce (never mind the other stupid descisions and card-fests) that is so out of order in the last minute, what a total rip off. TBH I think it's time FIFA was disbanded and a new body was setup, bring in electronic camera refereeing for critical descisions, and boot those corrupt FIFA cunts out for good.

Pure fucking cheating wins in this case and that's crap, here do they get these ref's from ffs?? I mean ok, i dont care which gets thru in reality but it's so fucking unfair after heloding out to get robbed like that in the final minute when it would be way fairer to do extra time

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/18             26-Jun-06  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

beds

Link?: Link

load of hairy old cock wasn't it.

argentina to win.

Message 3/18             26-Jun-06  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

Jock Munro

aye, that was a piss poor penalty decision. the poor socceroo's.

the refs have been to eager with the bookings in this tournament.

still, in a way it was good for me, coz I was busting for a crap and would of had to of had one during the extra time had it of gone that way.

too many players taking dives to use it for their advantage. There was a time when the ref would red card a player if they thought they dove on purpose.

And yes, the ref should be hooked up to electronic cameras, or whatever, something to give him a second opinion. Pipe it through to his headset whilst he's on the pitch, so he can avoid making these piss poor judgements.

Message 4/18             27-Jun-06  @  12:27 PM     Edit: 27-Jun-06  |  12:50 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

Bluescreen

I am pissed because I payed 3*120 Euro for 3 tickets and were cheated about another 30 minutes ;)

It was a really tragical referee decision for the aussies, but this kind of decision will always happen as long as the referees have to decide in milliseconds.

What buffled me was that there were more Australians than Italians in the arena, though Germany has a large italian community. How can it be that people travel around the world to watch soccer ?

Anyway, the game was a little boring, but the 2 hours before the game started were quite interesting.
The supportesrs of both countries were a colourful, friendly and funny bunch. Though beeing german I am not keen on meeting the german supporters, especially if it were a match Germany vs England ;)

Message 5/18             27-Jun-06  @  12:41 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

k

yeah, i felt so sorry for them... it's not like they were flukey and Italy were all over them & they just were lucky, they did really good I thought and held Italy well.

For me what made it worse was that Chipperfeild (who was fucking superb btw, dunno why Bolton rejected him) did a similar tackle at around 10-11 minutes in his own penatly area, the Italian attacker flew thru the air like crazy... play on says the Ref'!... and there were many many incidents of VERY strong tackles throughout the whole game which the ref let pass and as a result the game was pretty flowing.... given that, i was amazed at such a late minute the game was allowed to be fucked by one aweful descision based on a tackle which was identical to the one at 10/11 minutes by Chipperfeild), at least they should have been given the opportunity to play extra time and for a more honest outcome to be arrived at... even penalties (god forbid), you get 5 chances which is more even than some crap final minute descision.

It's just not right, Australia deserved more, at least extra time

Overall this is common at every world cup and other games of importance, FIFA keep on with this bollox about NOT using a video ref' for critical descisions, but lets face it, they are really not in any position to preach about what is healthy for the game as they are under investigation for fraud etc after being raided by Swiss officials & they are corrupt as f*ck!... it's just a mess. We have the electronic eye in Wimbledon and it has improved things considerably imo. Nowadays with such huge revenues & prestige at stake for teams it's just unacceptable imo to NOT use video playback for critical descisions. I mean sure, FIFA used video to look at Figo's headbutt incident right!... so they want to look at video when it comes to post-game disciplining possibilities... cha!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/18             27-Jun-06  @  01:48 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

Moujik

I dunno... it's amusing to see Australia lose at any sport since they always take it so bloody seriously

I didn't watch the game, but the Italian's sending off was a bit harsh too wasn't it? Maybe it was the classic case of the ref trying to even things up by making another bad decision...

Message 7/18             27-Jun-06  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

Bluescreen

k wrote:

yeah, i felt so sorry for them... its not like they were flukey and Italy were all over them & they just were lucky, they did really good I thought and held Italy well.

True, in the 2nd half all my sympathies went to the Aussies because the Italians seemed less engaged, played their "effective" style, doing not much more than necessary.

Message 8/18             28-Jun-06  @  01:14 AM   -   RE: bullshit!

Jock Munro

Bluescreen. The Aussies are everywhere !!! If you go to London every single office is full of Aussies, they work in bars, they work everywhere. They come over to take advantage of the exchange rate. They do a year out in England to earn big money that they can take back home to Oz.

Also, England is the gateway to Europe for them if they want to go travelling.

So its not suprising that there was so many of them in Germany.

Funny thing is, I read an article in the Sydney Morning Herald. Some twatty journalist was slagging off the England team, saying our performance against Equador was boring. He really slagged England off big time.

The thing is. The aussies are still relatively "new" to football. Its not one of their major sports. Well maybe after this world cup it will be. But their sports journalists havent got a fucking clue. I was pissing myself laughing reading the article. How ill informed and pathetic it was. They have no idea how European football works.

I really hope England can do Portugal. But, dare I say it, if there was any other team apart from England I would like to win this world cup, it would be Germany. Most neanderthal England supporters would execute me for saying that. But fuck it.

Message 9/18             30-Jun-06  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: bullshit!

Musineer Productions

no, Argentina is the one we'd hang you by your pubes for!

How come Wimbledon have pinpoint accurate ball sensors? Tiny ball compared to a football - going faster too.

Cheating does seem to be the order of the day. When Gerrard did a death scene the other week? Shamefull. Too much cash envolved I suppose. Not much glory in winning when you've cheated though. Business or Sport.

And yes too many sending offs. Maybe a timed exclusion (10min?) would be fairer for minor incidents (biffing the opposition/spectators/etc perhaps should remain as is).

Message 10/18             30-Jun-06  @  12:32 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

k

good idea, like a sin-bin in ice hockey yeah, that makes more sense, but then people might argue that sending off's happen obnly for major infractions or after 2 yellows, but yeah. Trouble is, FIFA are so busy doing dodgy deals and other crafty illegal business stuff they really dont have any time to look at revamping the game, lol

Message 11/18             30-Jun-06  @  08:43 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

milan

that refferee today was a cunt

argentina was better and you know it!

Message 12/18             05-Jul-06  @  10:51 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

k

heh, hey there was some quality dramatics with Portugal tonight eh, lmao, superb stuff, they should signup with Royal Shakespeare company

more evidence we need some sort of video replay for refs, they said they were cracking down on that but... FIFA agin, unable to enforce their own edicts even at the end of the day

Message 13/18             06-Jul-06  @  02:04 AM     Edit: 06-Jul-06  |  02:07 AM   -   RE: bullshit!

cheddar

Kenneth Lay, the man at the centre of the Enron scandal, dies of heart attack

habeas corpus ad subjiciendum

Message 14/18             06-Jul-06  @  08:33 AM   -   RE: bullshit!

Zazza

Link?:  No link

k wrote:

heh, hey there was some quality dramatics with Portugal tonight eh, lmao, superb stuff, they should signup with Royal Shakespeare company

more evidence we need some sort of video replay for refs, they said they were cracking down on that but... FIFA agin, unable to enforce their own edicts even at the end of the day

Total pisstake.. Ronaldo et al... swan dives, oopsy I tripped over my own shadow etc.

Message 15/18             06-Jul-06  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

k

lol

Message 16/18             08-Jul-06  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: bullshit!

k

File?:  [image]

[image file]

courtest of Jock

Message 17/18             08-Jul-06  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: bullshit!

k

Yeah, more Ronaldo tripping over an uncut blade of grass... ref, ref!

Pathetic loser..

;)

Message 18/18             09-Jul-06  @  11:49 AM   -   RE: bullshit!

k

hey stop impersonating me zazza

Viewing all 18 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 18 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)