aaa F*CK.... IT;s hot - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

18-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: F*CK.... IT;s hot

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             18-Jul-06  @  02:26 PM   -   F*CK.... IT;s hot

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

jeez man, I just went out to buy a reliable s/h camel ffs!!!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             18-Jul-06  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

Maarten

Link?: Link

hehe, yeah- they're predicting 35 degrees here tomorrow. Don't you just love global warming?

Message 3/10             18-Jul-06  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

k

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10             19-Jul-06  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

steve

it's too fucking hot.

I burnt my scalp last week and now it's started peeling. not the best of looks

Message 5/10             19-Jul-06  @  09:15 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

beds

you bald twat

Message 6/10             19-Jul-06  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

Jock Munro

aye, the fucking trains coming out of London after work are like spending an hour in fucking hell. So fucking hot.

Still on the plus side. the TOTTY in London in the summer is worth the commute !

Talking of baldies in the sun. First time I went to Australia, me and my mate sat outside the opera house in Sydney getting pissed up in the afternoon. It was only 26c so we didnt think we were getting burnt. My mate is bald. He's entire head turned into one giant sun blister, and he got struck down with real bad sun stroke. When his blistered head finally leaked out all the puss it could it dried up and formed loads of cracks. The stupid twat ended up looking like Darth Maul.

Thankfully as I have hair I got away with just severe sunburn and sun blisters on my nose. But fuck that. never underestimate the sun, especially not in Australia.

As for London. Bring on the fucking heat coz the hotter it gets the less the ladies wear !

Message 7/10             19-Jul-06  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

k

The stupid twat ended up looking like Darth Maul.

Message 8/10             20-Jul-06  @  01:54 AM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

Musineer Productions

Hmmm yes, knew there'd be something I'd eventually miss about London...

On the countryside front, the local farmer mucked the fields yesterday and today (Tue, Wed). Luverly! In this heat!

Excrement is airborne in so many ways out here! Think I'll start wearing a potty as a hat.

Message 9/10             20-Jul-06  @  12:45 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

k

lol, arrrrrrrrr silage!!!.... we had this mate once who did one of the famous the french pilgrims walks... not sure where it is, but a few hubdred miles thru countryside, it was baking and the daft twat put Nivia cream on his face and arms, neck etc thinking it'd prtect him... of course it had the complete opposite effect & he got degree quality burns, lol... blisters or what!

Message 10/10             21-Jul-06  @  01:30 PM   -   RE: F*CK.... IT;s hot

steve

beds wrote:

you bald twat

harsh but fair.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)