aaa heh heh - but interesting product - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: heh heh - but interesting product

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             27-Jul-06  @  12:46 AM   -   heh heh - but interesting product

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

http://www.prodikeys.com/video/Main/ProdikeysDrums.wmv

cheap tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             29-Jul-06  @  08:24 AM   -   RE: heh heh - but interesting product

psylichon

Link?: Link

Oh come on.... this has been done before... much better... for the same product.... by an asian dude...

The link from that thread doesn't work anymore, Thank god for Youtube: culling the internet's classic shlock for the sake of shaming humanity when the insect overlord peruse the remains.

or something like that

Message 3/6             29-Jul-06  @  12:39 PM   -   RE: heh heh - but interesting product

k

Link?:  Link

Oh sure he's not as good as the chinese guy, but i find it funny, cos like the guy is right out of an Archie comic from the 50's... where di they find him?..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             29-Jul-06  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: heh heh - but interesting product

admin

Link?:  No link

looks quite a useful little product tho for 20 quid if you need to save space

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 5/6             30-Jul-06  @  10:18 PM   -   RE: heh heh - but interesting product

Jock Munro

my old SpecDrum for the ZX 48K Spectrum sounded better than that !

Jeez, I'd rather spend £20 down the pub.

Message 6/6             23-Sep-06  @  07:42 PM   -   RE: heh heh - but interesting product

Malcolm Jeffery

Just seen the clips f.....g funny the "this is rock and roll" is the sample of the century

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)