aaa other sites - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: other sites

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             12-Aug-06  @  04:17 PM   -   other sites

dave pugh

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

do any of you guys use any other music sites for uploading music? have tried soundclick and myspace but dont get any positive thoughts and feedback like this site. great music on here as well, thanks for listening. dave

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             12-Aug-06  @  06:53 PM   -   RE: other sites

k

i dont personaly, but our band's had over 10,000 song plays on dancetech/7161 which is better than any of me mates who use myspunk

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             13-Aug-06  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: other sites

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

I used to use soundclick, never had too many listens though...

(ok, well once I had a DJ visitor who asked if he can play my tunes, but it is very hard to translate that into number of listens :-)

I was thinking about last.fm, but their system was too complex to understand in 5 seconds, so I haven't really done anything with them yet. Myspace is disgusting if you ask me, but lots of ppl praise it (I guess it is very easy to get "hey, I'll be your friend if you listen to my stuff" kinda "friends" there)...

And yeah, I have few songs uploaded to www.hitspace.hu, that is collection of local (hungarian) producers (but I usually go there to take a piss, coz their open forum is full of shit and the better (?) "threads" are locked for good friends and customers of the site owner (they sell gear)).

Message 4/6             13-Aug-06  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: other sites

dave pugh

cant fault this site, seems very freindly, everyone trying to help others. been great listening to all the tracks to, good qaulity all round.

Message 5/6             13-Aug-06  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: other sites

dave pugh

File?:  [image]

[image file]

just thought i would say im quite new to this as well, its all a bit overwhelming, do you think its better to stick with one site and get yourself well known and to become familiar with other artists as well?

Message 6/6             13-Aug-06  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: other sites

k

probably not, it's probably better to add songs to many 'free hosting' sites and link them all to your own site (if you have one) what about mp3unsigned.com? that's not bad, sadly electromancer closed down, that was quite a good site. Bloody myspace is killing the indie hosting site scene tho, fucking uber capitalists.... we all thought the www would liberate us from major control by a few master record companies and now exactly the same things happened with myspace dominating the www. welcome to the new capitalist commie state

ein Volk, ein hosting site, lol.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)