aaa Pioneer - DCV 1010 Fader - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Pioneer - DCV 1010 Fader

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             18-Aug-06  @  12:36 AM   -   Pioneer - DCV 1010 Fader      [Link: - ]

jayduv913

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a pioneer djm 600. Channel 2 on the mixer mostly plays sound only on the right side but often cuts out left to right and is glitchy in sound and not its full sound quality. If I buy this part and replace it in my mixer will the sound be back to normal and like new? what does it mean without PCB? Is the left to right sound problem a problem with the actual volume fader or the PCB? Thanks for your time.
Jayduv

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             18-Aug-06  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Pioneer - DCV 1010 Fader

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

it means without Printed Circuit Board (pcb) so you'd need to detach the old fader and solder on the new one, not for the noob that i'd say

did you try swapping your wiring around coming FROM the mixer outputs to make sure it's not the speakers/amp/mixer-to-amp cables that are at fault?

always do that first to work the problem backwards

for example... if the LEFT channel and RIGHT channel both have a cable coming FROM the mixer... and the LEFT-SIDE fails, ALWAYS switch the RIGHT cable coming from the RIGHT-SIDE ouput connectors of the mixer (which is working) over to the LEFT-SIDE output connectors on the mixer...

if the RIGHT side amp/speaker signal then fails (while it is plugged into the LEFT-SIDE output connectors on the mixer), it is the mixer outs on the LEFT that are at fault... if the right-side keeps working then it is the LEFT-SIDE cables/amp/speaker that is at fault, NOT the actual mixer outs

understand?

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)