aaa DB Technologies - QLS152 FOURTY LINE System - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: DB Technologies - QLS152 FOURTY LINE System

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             25-Aug-06  @  05:39 PM   -   DB Technologies - QLS152 FOURTY LINE System      [Link: - ]

info

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi

What is the power rating on this product? Will this work out of the box in the UK?

UK 230-240v

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             26-Aug-06  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: DB Technologies - QLS152 FOURTY LINE System

k

Link?:  Link

i think they are internal set.. so you'd have to specify with order, but it seems odd to have a pro pa gear that cant user switch... i cant seem to open any pdf files on the dbtech' site they lock all my brosers and show no content... weird

if you asked this question from the shop/stoe pages of our site, then you shold get a reply also from the thomann warehouse in germany, if not come and tell me and i'll get an answer, i also asked bd technologies for any data they have on the voltage issue and other issues like driver and amp/crossover replacement procedure, waterproof quality of outer paint/coating, wether you can get covers for them, etc etc (it'd be useful to know that stuff anyways)

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             26-Aug-06  @  12:06 AM   -   RE: DB Technologies - QLS152 FOURTY LINE System

k

Link?:  Link

btw, i found a pdf elsewhere and copies this more detailed spec

QL 12 Passive High-Mid-Unit

• 12" Woofer 2.5” Voice coil
• 1" compr. driver
• 90°x60° dispersion
• 200 - 19.000 Hz
• 128 dB SPL peak
• 3 x M10 flying points
• 1 x Speakon NL4 Connector
• 435/140x600x400mm / 17,1/5.5x23.5x15.75 in
• 23.5 kg / 51,8 lb

QL 15 Active Woofer

• 15" Woofer with 3"Voice-Coil
• TriAmp-amplifier with 500+200+100 Watts/RMS
• Integrated Audiocontroller
• Full-Wave-Limiter per channel
• 4-speed fan
• 130 dB SPL peak
• 55 - 200 Hz (90-200 Hz with QL215)
• 1 x XLR/Jack Input
• 1 x XLR Parallel-Out
• 1 x Speakon NL4 Output
• 435x700x500mm / 17.1x27.56x19.7 in
• 31.2 kg / 68,8 lb

QL 152 Active Subwoofer

• 2 x 15" Woofer 2.5” Voice coil
• Class H-amplifier with 800 W/RMS
• Integrated Audio controller
• Full-Wave-Limiter
• 4-speed Fan
• 134 dB SPL peak
• 40 - 90 Hz
• 1 x XLR/Jack Input
• 1 x XLR Parallel-Out
• 435x700x700mm
incl. power- and speakercables and distance pole

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)