aaa Yamaha_Motif ES 6 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Yamaha_Motif ES 6

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             31-Aug-06  @  02:22 AM   -   Yamaha_Motif ES 6      [Link: Yamaha - Motif ES 6]

rcan2

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I need help understanding the proper use of the quantize feature of the es6 motif. specifically when employe dduring recording

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             31-Aug-06  @  11:34 AM   -   RE: Yamaha_Motif ES 6

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

well i aint used one, but quantise on hardware units is usualy done:

1. set the quantise value and 2. ... quantise... pretty straightforward really

or if it's in auto quantise (so it quantises notes as they are played In), it does the same except in realtime... I dunno if the yammy has any additional values for quantise 'strength' where you can define how near/far from the designated quantise value a note needs to be to be actualy 'quantised'

aint you got the manual?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)