aaa focusrite liquid mix - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: focusrite liquid mix

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             16-Sep-06  @  04:45 PM   -   focusrite liquid mix

daryll

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

bloody hell this is a serious piece of kit people, it looks mighty fine too but i had latencey problems when using on a rewire channel (reason slaved to logic), i tried all the buffer sizes but no joy.. anyone else got this problem?

In every other respect this product sounds and feels great to use and my productions are really gonna benefit.. I don't work for focusrite either I'm just a little man in a little studio in leyton london ha ha

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             16-Sep-06  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: focusrite liquid mix

k

Link?:  Link

interesting, cos no-ones tried that (using it on rewire channels) in any comments i've read.... but there's no latency issues with NON rewire channels yes?

aint got me review unit yet, but then i'd need to borrow a mac anyways until the PC version comes along, so i'm not so stressed about it

i suppose if you cant find any fix, then you're gonna have to render down the rewired parts prior to using Liquid mix on them for mixdown

what audio card you using mate?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/4             27-Sep-06  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: focusrite liquid mix

daryll

Link?: Link

thanks for the quick reply k, i'm using a firewire audiophile and i've still had no joy with it, still a bounced track at 24bit seems to be the way to go now and am only really using the synths in reason.

regards D

Message 4/4             27-Sep-06  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: focusrite liquid mix

k

Link?:  Link

mebbe it's something t'do with using foreiwre also for the audio device ?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)