aaa Dinner Tonight - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Dinner Tonight

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             27-Sep-06  @  04:06 PM   -   Dinner Tonight

Malcolm Jeffery

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Whats everyone having for dinner tonight
myself i think toulouse sausages spuds and peas

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             27-Sep-06  @  04:58 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

daryll

seabass and chips mate witha bit of sauce tartare

Message 3/10             27-Sep-06  @  05:02 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

Malcolm Jeffery

I got mine wrong my girlfriends cooking spicy chorizo with peppers in a tomatoe sauce with
spring onions on a bed of rice hooray

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 4/10             27-Sep-06  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

k

Link?:  Link

stir fry with no meat

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/10             27-Sep-06  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

milan

lol k

we had scalopinne with tomato & champignon sauce, and mussels w. tomato garlic sauce. comes from making it thru a whole day with a hangover  

Message 6/10             28-Sep-06  @  08:10 AM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

Rags .aka. Welder

chicken tikka with cheddar, tomatoes and radish

Message 7/10             28-Sep-06  @  01:24 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

k

heh, we were on the piss last night at a mates house (Polish piss up), whiskey.... so Tomek says he's going to the shops, does anyone want anything... so I says get me something to munch... whatever

he comes back and we're smokin and drinking and about 5 minutes goes by and he walks into the front room and plonks a full curry in front of me complete with rice & nan bread , lol... silly sod!.. I only meant a bag of crisps or something!, lol... he'd done it in the microwave

that Tesco whiskey aint bad tho for the price *ruff ruff grrrrr*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/10             28-Sep-06  @  05:09 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

Moujik

You're a brave man going drinking with Poles

Message 9/10             28-Sep-06  @  05:23 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

k

arrrrrrrrrrr... shiver me timbers... yeah, I like the way they can drink without losing it emotionaly ;)

we'll have to start a new site called www.grubtech.com

Message 10/10             28-Sep-06  @  07:34 PM   -   RE: Dinner Tonight

Musineer Productions

Went drinking in Paris with a Georgian a while back - blimey!

Toasting everything...even the fact we couldn't speak to each other very well (his English far better than my Georgian) resulted in toasts. It was enough for me or the missus to look like we might be about to think of saying something and the glasses were filled. Saying 'no thanks, I've think I'd best take it easy for a bit' to him brought about an expression as if I'd said 'I think you're a shit, you smell of shit, I shit on you and your ancestors'!!!

By the end of the meal we were fairly blotto. By the end of the following bar-crawl I was steaming. When we got back to the flat he opened a bottle of cognac ffs! He was just nicely warmed up - we were nearing coma.

He drank the bottle by himself then went out to work!!!!!!!!! We spent the day tiptoeing around quiet museums.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)