aaa Utilising manual faders/knobs on pcr30 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Utilising manual faders/knobs on pcr30

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             13-Nov-06  @  09:02 PM   -   Utilising manual faders/knobs on pcr30

woods101

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi to all.
Great site. Just discovered it today!
O.k. - Bit of background- I've gone from a beat up old mpc2000 with two outboard effects and an old orbit, put thru a mackie 1202, to logic6 bout a year and a half ago. Big learning curve but it's all cool and the journey is beautiful. Am using an edirol pcr 30 keyboard and have been content using just the automation quick access for manual control of automation while I've been getting my head round everything else up until now , but this week decided to set the keyboard up properly.
The keyboard works fine for note input and I even have a default fader and dial working on the pan and vol in logic, but my problem is I can't seem to get Logic to recognise the midi keyboard in the control surface setup page. I run a scan and nothing comes up apart from the default options and then asks if I want to retry. I've installed the latest drivers from edirol, have tried their advised logic dumps, downloaded from their website using the pcr editor prog, but still nothing.
I have checked other forums and seen similiar threads but nothing about not scanning a midi controller which seems to be the fundamental problem. Is this an environment issue? I'm fairly certain my audio midi setup is o.k. within os, where the pcr is acknowledged.... but maybe not.
Can anyone shed any light? I feel this is probably gonna be glaringly obvious but I can't see the woods for the trees!
Thanks for reading.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)