aaa Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             14-Nov-06  @  03:46 PM   -   Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound

scholesyphat

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I was wondering if anyone can help me. Im trying to find that signature bassline heard in 90% of bouncy house songs. Its the kicking bass, kinda sounds like a tom drum, but iv heard its a bassline. Its always played on half-beat between kicks. If anyone knows where i can d'load or buy a synth/plug-in with this sound, or just a sample of it, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks, Jay.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             01-Jan-07  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound

dj_joe

Link?: Link

Hey,
I think the sound your describing is called a donk,
You can download some packs with them in from Alan Aztec
Hope this helps!
Joe

Message 3/6             01-Jan-07  @  03:02 PM   -   RE: Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound

k

not a particularly original spam, but good tracks anyways  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             13-Jan-07  @  05:49 PM   -   RE: Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound

joegornall

Link?:  No link

Some of those samples are pretty good, anyone have any ideas how they're actually created with a synth? Ive messed around trying it in two parts with a sub and something punchy over the top but not had much luck.

Message 5/6             18-Jan-07  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound

scholesyphat

Link?: Link

Thanks for the link, iv downloaded the 'donk' samples but they are .rar files; do i need to d'load WINRar to hear them?

Message 6/6             18-Jan-07  @  05:03 PM   -   RE: Scouse/Bouncy House Bass Sound

k

yup, get it, it's the best unpacker/packer

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)