aaa Trying to reach Psylichon - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Trying to reach Psylichon

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             17-Nov-06  @  04:08 AM   -   Trying to reach Psylichon

jlofling

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I used to frequent this site 5-6 years ago and just recently got back into recording (mostly minimal stuff, i.e. acoustic guitar, drums, vocals, some piano, maybe a pad or a baseline). Anyhow, I decided to stop by good 'ol Dancetech to see what's going on and who's still around from a while ago. Anyhow, your name sounded familiar and so I decided to check out some of your tracks. Really great stuff. I loved both Love Themes, Insomnia, Through It All, Unconcious Effort, and pretty much whatever else I listened to. Do you have any CDs/Albums available for sale? I'd love to purchase some if you do. Let me know.

Justin (aka Siva from back in the day)

PS- k, glad to see the site is still around and hopefully doing better than ever. I really have to thank you for everything you provide through Dancetech. It has truly been a source of wisdom and inspiration. I only hope you're able to make some decent money providing all of this content. If not, then damn, you deserve a freaking medal or something for all the time you put in to this place. Cheers mate!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             17-Nov-06  @  01:22 PM   -   RE: Trying to reach Psylichon

nutoniom

Link?: Link

click on music, under the ch portion of the dancetech logo. you're in for quite a surprise  

welcome back

Message 3/4             17-Nov-06  @  04:56 PM   -   RE: Trying to reach Psylichon

k

Link?:  Link

hey Siva!... nice to see you man, how's it?... yeah, the site ....hmmm.. I do wish the old skool would come back and support the site more yes. Funnily you ask this today, i just literaly got in from a business meeting with a company who are interested in developing the site 'brand'... who knows!.. they have some big clients anyways

Psy was around not long ago i think, but old regulars tend to pop in now and again if at all, and sadly, people tend to perceive a site based on it's forum 'regulars' activity... but then look at myspace forums, lol

i spose one thing is, many of them gave up making dance music after that mid-90's to early 2000's dance craze

Would you like me to set you up with a music account so you can add mp3 tracks?... i can just switch your profile to a music TYPE and it's all ready to go. You can also now create podcasts and iTunes store podcasts of your addded tracks, we also host deejay mix sets up to an hour long - we shifted all the music section over to it's own site cos it was getting to big to stay 'in-site' .. click the MUSIC icon in the top menu and it opens. You can admin your user profile and added music on either site admin, they are x-linked, but 7161 is the best place to do all the music admin tbh

the medal's in the post I beleive *sigh*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             04-Dec-06  @  06:03 AM   -   RE: Trying to reach Psylichon

psylichon

Link?: Link

[raises hand]... present! Quite busy recording music these days, which is a good thing. Though I'm not writing much, other than production and arranging work for studio clients. But life is good otherwise.

Glad you like my tunes. I still get a kick out of them every now and then, and have been meaning to redo some of them at the studio I'm at now. We have some killer gear and top of the line PTHD systems... just been lazy with my own stuff. It's been a fun place to work though. One of these days I'm gonna cut some killer stuff of my own there for free

No CD's to buy, but anything I've done that's even remotely decent is here, so enjoy. If you want higher rez versions of anythi9ng, let me know... I'd be happy to oblige.

Cheers

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)