aaa MTV Bammed video - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: MTV Bammed video

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             24-Nov-06  @  06:43 AM     Edit: 24-Nov-06  |  06:45 AM   -   MTV Banned video

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Faithless - BOMBS

Director Greenhalgh: "War infects all our lives; recently it feels that this has increasingly become 'our way of life'. It is rare to be given the opportunity to shoot a video that is deemed controversial. All I tried to do was make people think about the everyday life we live in our comfortable existences, and the contrast to that through war."

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             24-Nov-06  @  05:47 PM   -   RE: MTV Bammed video

milan

Link?: Link

well i thought it was nice... what would you rather have, or so... idiotic it should not be seen

well no actually, war rules... lets all get killed! yeehaw!

Message 3/7             24-Nov-06  @  05:55 PM   -   RE: MTV Bammed video

k

Link?:  Link

no no, we need more video's of birds in bikinis flexing... lets get priorities right for the kids

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/7             25-Nov-06  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: MTV Bammed video

Malcolm Jeffery

ts a very good vid and tune, the fact that MTV are not playing it (is that true) is an example of the
truely frightening world we live in where its ok to go to war, just dont really look or care what
superpowers do and pretend it aint happening seems the way they want it, and banning a video
f..k sake, one day maybe everyone grows up and we all dance in the world club and share
water and say all right mate where u from, havin a good time yeah cool man.......big box little box
hands in the air keep on spinning ,simple really
Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 5/7             25-Nov-06  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: MTV Bammed video

Malcolm Jeffery

ts a very good vid and tune, the fact that MTV are not playing it (is that true) is an example of the
truely frightening world we live in where its ok to go to war, just dont really look or care what
superpowers do and pretend it aint happening seems the way they want it, and banning a video
f..k sake, one day maybe everyone grows up and we all dance in the world club and share
water and say all right mate where u from, havin a good time yeah cool man.......big box little box
hands in the air keep on spinning ,simple really
Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 6/7             25-Nov-06  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: MTV Bammed video

Malcolm Jeffery

Just to remind you of the wisdom of the most powerful men in the world:

Donald Rumsfeld said------

The Unknown
As we know,
There are known knowns,
There are things we know we know.
We also know
There are known unknowns.
That is to say
We know there are some things
We do not know.
But there are also unknown unknowns,
The ones we don’t know we don’t know.

- Feb 2, 2002, Dept. of Defense news briefing

and another

I was briefed on that story before I came down.
I have not gone over it.
It’s interesting.
Let me try to put it in context,
And then I’ll see if I can answer it.
I have no idea what it’s about

Nuff Said LOL

Message 7/7             25-Nov-06  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: MTV Bammed video

Influx

bammed?

Ive never been into faithless, but I might buy this just to show approval.

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)