aaa NEW ROLAND WEBSITE - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: NEW ROLAND WEBSITE

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Dec-06  @  02:33 PM   -   NEW ROLAND WEBSITE

mgonz76901

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just want to tell everyone about a brand new website. Just go to http://www.rolandzone.co.uk/ . Be advised that it is so new, it will take time for other people to find out about it, so be patient if you don't find very many forum posts, at first. There are some good downloads and info for the Roland MC500 ie; operating systems for the Roland Mc300/500/Mk2/MV30 and PC, Manuals for the JV-1010 Module and Roland D-550, tutorials about introductions to Midi and making your own recordings. I know for a fact that the moderator also has all the manuals and files for the MC300/500 and MC50 sequencers, too (MRB500 Bulk Librarian and system generator MRM500 midifile converter and system generator, MRC300/500 system,
Super MRC500 V2 and system generator, SDISKW, S330 sampler, S50 sampler and manuals for the MC50 MkI and II, MRB500 bulk librarian, MRM500 midifile converter). I personally have the Text book manual for the MRD500 Rythym bank. Anyways, this website http://www.rolandzone.co.uk/ has the potential for being a very informative source of info and downloads. Kenny, (the moderator) seems to know a lot about sequencing and likes to chat about it. Hope to see you there.

Gonzo (AKA Mike Gonzales Mineman Chief Petty Officer U.S. Navy retired )

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             18-Dec-06  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: NEW ROLAND WEBSITE

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

i think you'd better work on some content before promo man

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)