aaa Back on the 'Scene' - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Back on the 'Scene'

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             15-Dec-06  @  05:48 PM     Edit: 15-Dec-06  |  05:49 PM   -   Back on the 'Scene'

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi all,

Ive recently got back into making my own music after a long time out. My last involvement with 3 pals from Essex was back in 1993, at the height of the rave scene when I was involved with the Defcon 1 Ep, by Skoffin Allsorts.

Since then Ive been pretty quiet getting on with the more mundane tasks in life, raising a family, paying a mortgage etc...

Lately Ive had a little more time on my hands & so Ive been experimenting with some different flavas which you can hear on the following link

http://www.dancetech.com/~nme

I'd appreciate honest feedback that you would be kind enough to offer to help me decide the direction of any future projects.

Many thanks

nme

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             17-Dec-06  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: Back on the 'Scene'

dave pugh

Link?:  Link

just listening to genesis, i like it, very well produced, builds beautifully, . nice atmosphere at 4.20 ish , good track this. dave.

Message 3/4             17-Dec-06  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: Back on the 'Scene'

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

Nice stuff!

My personal favourites are Steppin Up and Twelve Gauge, they definetly bring back the memories of those "good old days" with lots of good vibe and fun.

Fight for More... is really cool, I just think the tempo might be a bit fast for me.

Message 4/4             18-Dec-06  @  07:11 PM   -   RE: Back on the 'Scene'

k

Link?:  Link

yeah, noice

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)