aaa another Jock half arsed attempt - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: another Jock half arsed attempt

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             18-Dec-06  @  05:41 PM   -   another Jock half arsed attempt

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             18-Dec-06  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: another Jock half arsed attempt

k

Link?:  Link

yow!... nice groov-eh stuff Jock. Your tracks are always so robust and rounded in the mix... hardware mixer is it?.... when you gonna put a little cd together then? you must have enough tracks by now innit?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/3             18-Dec-06  @  11:02 PM     Edit: 18-Dec-06  |  11:05 PM   -   RE: another Jock half arsed attempt

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

thanks K, aye its a Soundtracks Project 8 Topaz desk. Bloody ancient, but its got a beautiful sound, and the EQ on it is fantastic. And using wharfdale hi-fi speakers as monitors. Seems to work well.

The mixes have got better since relying more on dedicated hardware, rather than multitimbral units. So I'm getting much more play on the EQs, and I think thats whats giving it that fuller sound.

Dont laugh, but I only found out today how to facking put a swing quantize on cubase SX, me and technology eh ! Hence the groove LOL

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)