aaa Kurzweil_PC1 X - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kurzweil_PC1 X

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             28-Dec-06  @  03:05 PM   -   Kurzweil_PC1 X      [Link: Kurzweil - PC1 X]

pianoslam

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

How do I get set up my pc1 to communica

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             28-Dec-06  @  03:05 PM   -   Kurzweil_PC1 X      [Link: Kurzweil - PC1 X]

pianoslam

Link?:  No link

How do I get set up my pc1 to communicaTE WITH MY MOTIF 6?

Message 3/3             29-Dec-06  @  01:52 PM   -   RE: Kurzweil_PC1 X

k

Link?:  Link

well you connect the keyboard MIDI out to the pc soundcard MIDI input

then the rest of the solution is wether you want to use the keyboards sounds in the mix... if you do want that, then there's 2 ways to get that

1. add some sort of mixer and blend the keyboard sounds with the onboard PC sounds and mix down to some sort of mixdown recorder

2. plug the keyboard output/s into the soundcard and setup a monitor input so the keyboard sounds are running IN to the PC and they are being mixed in the s/w mixer alongside the onboard sounds. When you have the song finished, then record the keyboard output to an audio file and mixdown to a final mix file

decide which you want and if you want more detail on how to do either (but prolly option number 2 is harder to figure out), then ask away and i'll explain it deeper... but, to do option 2 you must have a decent soundcard with fast low latency ASIO drivers cos you need low latency to get the sound from the keyboard into the mix in realtime, so if you do reply then state what your soundcard is.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)