aaa how do i get my song on myspace.com - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: how do i get my song on myspace.com

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             18-Jan-07  @  08:22 PM   -   how do i get my song on myspace.com

GoDogGo

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

how do i get my songs onto myspace.com?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             18-Jan-07  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: how do i get my song on myspace.com

k

Link?:  Link

swing a 'my little pony' toy round your head 6 times in a gaveyard at midnight

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/7             18-Jan-07  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: how do i get my song on myspace.com

GoDogGo

k wrote:

swing a my little pony toy round your head 6 times in a gaveyard at midnight

i tried that it still doesnt work,how do i get my song to be a mp3 format?IS this a music site or a fu.k with people site?

Message 4/7             18-Jan-07  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: how do i get my song on myspace.com

nme

As your a member you get your own webpage to design as you wish on 7161 along the same lines as myspace (click on music tab at the top) to take you there. Log in, go to admin & select 'create my homepage' from dropdown & off you go fella.

Perhaps you might want to consider developing this one & hosting your music on there instead, after all its what its designed to do? And myspace is so fkn unreliable from my own experience.

Plus its more exclusive so how cool is that?

Hope this is a little more helpful.

(DT PR Dept)

Message 5/7             19-Jan-07  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: how do i get my song on myspace.com

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

I think you have to register as an artist/band rather than as a regualr member..... im sure its something like that

Message 6/7             19-Jan-07  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: how do i get my song on myspace.com

k

Link?:  Link

mebbe godog means how to get the tracks hosted here on myspace?

simple dude, just copy the PLAY links for songs (or the play-all link) into your myspunk page html... simple as that

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/7             19-Jan-07  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: how do i get my song on myspace.com

Moujik

Response to same question on ableton forum:

Another dullard strikes with an amazing question. Why is it just thos forum that has the MAJORITY of fucking brainless minks of all the internets in the known universe. Theres 10 year old kids on there with fancy spaces. Are you a fucking embryo or something? Go drink some donkey piss

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)