aaa Richard Hammonds Top Gear Crash Video - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Richard Hammonds Top Gear Crash Video

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             30-Jan-07  @  12:02 AM   -   Richard Hammonds Top Gear Crash Video

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

In case you missed it last night as indeed I did, here is the entire interview & the 3 runs inc the crash of course. Maximum respect to Richard, the Top Gear Team & BBC for releasing the footage!

I can only imagine how he must have felt talking us throught it step by step, amazing guy! Great to see that he cheated death & is still with us.

Official link:

http://www.topgear.com/content/news/stories/1557/

This link is unnoficial coverage of the crash taken by one the team at the time & is a little more gorey so best not to watch it if your of a weak disposition!

http://www.dragstercrash.com/

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             30-Jan-07  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Richard Hammonds Top Gear Crash Video

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

yeah i saw it (weill i wasnt gonna watch CBB), strikes me safety was uderpar for that tyre to go, unless it was new ones for each run & they got a bad one... actualy the hi point of the show for me was Clarkesons description of Jade Goody, but thats another story, and the road-building sketch was funny if you missed it.. they took a stretch of rural Warkwickshire B-road and attempted to show that you CAN resurface a section of road in just 24 hours instead of the weeks it takes a council to do it usualy, that was good.... and then jamie oliver came on and ruined it all, gobby twat.

Oh ha ha ha, just watche the 'hamster' crash extra footage, lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)