aaa How create space on a crowded train - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: How create space on a crowded train

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             16-Mar-07  @  06:19 PM   -   How create space on a crowded train

Musineer Productions

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Found this novel method of creating space in crowded places. Open a browser, in full view of as many as possible, to the page given below, then look skywards and mutter things.

http://boortz.com/mp3/archive/countdown.swf

(Extra speedy response if you're wearing a backpack)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             17-Mar-07  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: How create space on a crowded train

nme

Link?: Link

(I know I should'nt laugh at this) but......hehehehe, PMSL!!!

Bearing in mind the METS trigger happy form, a bulletproof vest may well be a wise investment too!!!

Message 3/3             17-Mar-07  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: How create space on a crowded train

k

Link?:  Link

defo!... used to be able to get em from 'Spymaster'  

Mind you, you need one round landan now in case a 7 year old pops a cap in yo ass *sigh*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)