aaa DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/17             20-Apr-07  @  01:58 AM   -   DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts - I came across this link by chance & I cant find anything on here linking to it so I thought Id post it for your info, (in case your interested that is?)

DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts Readers Chart

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/17             20-Apr-07  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

k

Link?:  Link

by chance?.... you musta been coming to the site for more than 4 years to have that link unless it's in google, it's the old music section when it was inside DT and not seperated out to 7161

lol, i can see bill tustain is dropping now i banned his track from getting votes

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/17             21-Apr-07  @  02:56 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nme

Spot on K, i found it on google along with some 'chicken legs music' site & a decent amount of DT reviews from your peers.

I do think your bang out of order though banning the lads track, heartless bastard, I mean shouldnt you let the voters decide what they wish to vote for? lol. PMSL

Fairplay to you though seriously, nice one, it was about time.

Why dont you bring the readers chart over to the site, it'll be a welcome addition Im sure?

Message 4/17             21-Apr-07  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

k

dude, i've been holding off on updates here cos we're possibly getting a new partnership with a dev company... not sure yet.

i did do a new look here:

new look - discarded

but didnt relase it cos was not happy with top menu area and apparently dhtml menus are bad for search engines or something (not my feild that)

for the genral lumbering strategy we have i wanted to do all the homepage stuff and tiidy 7161 first, plus it ook ages to get the new media server setup, now it is, 34m/bit pipe! zazza's debugging some issue with the firewall and then that'll be available. things have been happening but what with that work and me doing a teacher s course for the last 1.5 years there's been little time for new material/reviews/articles.. that and the fact we had to takle down all the video stuff when the previous media server ended

anyways, more to come *sigh* but i'm long past saying what'll happen cos it never works that way

also i've been messing with some code to do a sorta 'freinds' thing with site pages like myspace - already there is an ARTIST BASKET you can clip other users into so you dont have to go rooting them out, but i wondered about making it with requests too and then integrate the messaging code system which is in these forums above (PMessaging bit) so they can send shit to each other

but I cant think of a name for it and shudder at the thought of calling it something as shite as 'my freinds' jesus... what a cornball phrase

It always reminds me of that classic american dad scene when haily and roger go to the mall and meet 4 stupid teenage schoolgirls to get a date for roger and one of them claps her hands and exclaims excitedly: "Stickers and makeup and ponies and myspace dot com!!!"

that about sums it up, lol

but what could it be called?

btw, i tidied up the mailing-list admin a bit and added in some stuff like on the forums to assist people to add tags to their mail shots, you can add image link (must be hosted/linked in the mail body, it doesnt get attached) etc with mails and it all displays html on arrival - works pretty good and u get an edit preview display in a mock outlook express layout prior to posting so you can see exactly what it'll look like on arrival inc the outlook headers etc

not sure if that displays 100% accurately in all browsers tho

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/17             21-Apr-07  @  08:10 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

rags

call it contacts maybe? hook-ups? maybe liaisons?

Message 6/17             21-Apr-07  @  09:00 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

milan

my slaves? my fanatical horde of un-living?

bitches!

Message 7/17             21-Apr-07  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

rags

We definetly need more than one group... like:

"Fans"
"Assholes"
"Voters"

etc...

Message 8/17             21-Apr-07  @  12:12 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

k

classic, lol

how about 'Ma Dawgs & Bitoches!'

my fanatical horde of un-living?

you see the dilema tho

Message 9/17             21-Apr-07  @  01:54 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

milan

lol... yeah, you know i meant un-dead.

but hey, zombies are zombies... as long as they obey my every word i'm not picky

Message 10/17             21-Apr-07  @  05:41 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

rags

Seriously, I think this whole myspace-style "friendship" thing doesn't worth shite, I mean people are already getting fed up with it, so I would say don't waste your time with implementing something that is already being done by way too many sites...

Message 11/17             21-Apr-07  @  07:12 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

Maarten

Hey, look at me   hehe, I thought that list was long gone. Must be the absence of those automated emails

Message 12/17             21-Apr-07  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nutoniom

I still maintain a simple "my links" page would do

*ducks*

Message 13/17             23-Apr-07  @  01:52 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nme

Thanks for the update K, also Ive just began to recieve emails from DT informing me which of my tracks have been voted for, its cool to know whats going on, nice one.

Oh yeah how about somthing simple like, 'hookup' or '7161 hookup'?

Maybe your over complicating things, I quite like, 'send shit to each other'

Message 14/17             23-Apr-07  @  04:04 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nutoniom

*throws a few more stones*

A links page is the true essence of what the internet was all about

It's simple to set up

it's retro charm will be all the rage

*crawls under rock*

Message 15/17             23-Apr-07  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

k

i dont see how you could have got a mail saying about a vote cos thats not on the page you have found

i had to turn it off for now cos code has changed since and i dont wanna mess things up

i'll consider the links, but meantime i added stuff for bg image this weekend.. you have to se-set your choosen template for it to work, then see the admin for changes.

none of this is in DT admin yet, only 7161

Message 16/17             24-Apr-07  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

nme

Well if your not sure how K, then Im totally baffled too m8, however so that you know that im not living in lala land, please see the following,

Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 14:40:56 +0100
Subject: www.Dancetech.com - track-vote
To: (my email address - edited)

Hello nme - You have some mail from the Dancetech system!!

Your track - Fight for More(Ambient House Piano Mix) - has received a chart vote.

Ive had 3 of these regarding different tracks of mine on Sat 21st, but none since?

As I understand it DJ Breed has also began recieving these notifications also.

Spooky eh!

Message 17/17             25-Apr-07  @  12:25 PM   -   RE: DT Juicey Prime Choice Cuts

k

it musta been just from that page you found

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)