aaa 21st Century Customer Service - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: 21st Century Customer Service

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             26-Apr-07  @  07:14 PM   -   21st Century Customer Service

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             27-Apr-07  @  05:14 AM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

psylichon

Link?: Link

I feel sorry for chaps who don't have endless time and inclination to sort out their own problems via google and user forums and have to spend quality internet time on the phone with an Indian. Not that there's anything wrong with Indians.

Message 3/10             27-Apr-07  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

k

Link?:  Link

lol, heh the centralisation of life eh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/10             27-Apr-07  @  11:19 AM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

Zazza

Link?:  No link

It's not even funny, just depressingly familiar...

And they wonder why people use bittorrent?

Message 5/10             27-Apr-07  @  07:37 PM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

k

yeah, i paid for a dvd of family guy recently... paid for, boxed... i cant put the dvd in and watch it.. i am forced each time i change disk to sit thru and un-forwardable warning video each time telling me that downloading is illegal!!!!!!!!!! and it's on each video disk so you must watch the same bloody warning 3 times!!!

i f*ckin paid for it! and i cant watch it without sitting thru this rubbish!

so next time i'll just d/load the bootleg cos with that i simply press play and watch it, simple.

it's sad that i must rip this paid for dvd to disk just to watch it without a bloody great load of crap to wade thru first, it's worse than tv almost

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/10             27-Apr-07  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

sitar

What's worse is I'm waisting my time listening to someone else's headache with tech support to find out what's going to happen when I've been through and already know. What cracks me up is they started at some point to call themselves by English names thinking that is really going to fool anyone.

Message 7/10             27-Apr-07  @  10:55 PM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

nme

Yep, this is all too familiar to all of us.

I took my mate to pick up his new car today & he hadnt changed his insurance to the new car so we phoned Norwich Union from the garage to get a price of them so he could drive it back without any worries, ill give you the short version! It was an Indian call centre BTW.

10 mins to get through to someone

5 mins more spent waiting as we were then put through to another dept
A very polite Indian lady answered & my mate told her hed bought a new car & wanted to know what they would charge him to take out a new policy for 12 months on his BM.

20 mins spent supplying all of his, his second driver & car details, (lots of um's, ah's & general noises of confusion being transferred down the line as we listened to her over my car phone)
Eventually, she said that'll be £380.

Ok my mate said, & confirmed that it was for 12 months, fully comp etc....

No that is up until the end of your current policy on your previous car, ah you want a new 12 month policy then?

Yes he said that was what I asked for.

Ok, sorry, one moment thankyou for your patience (then we hear, oh dear, um, oh, one moment, can you hold?)

2 mins later, Im sorry Ive refreshed the page & the information has disapeared

You mean you have deleted it he said

Yes

So he went right through the whole thing again.

I wont go on but you get the idea, a 10 - 15 min call ended up taking an hour & if this was the exception then you could live with it, but its not its the norm across all overseas CS centers across all industries!

Unfortunatley there are so many blue chip/high profile companies that have gone down the route of outsourcing there CS depts overseas in a bid to save money however they are now beginning to pay a heavy price for such action as customers vote with there feet!

Call Centers Return To The UK

What did the so called executives & marketing gurus that work for these companies really think would happen ffs?

Nat West must be laughing all the way to the bank, there marketing executives took this by the scruff of the neck & launched a hard hitting advertising campaign letting everyone know that they remain solely in the UK for there customers, now there's some guys that deserve a fat bonus for a job well done.

Message 8/10             28-Apr-07  @  12:00 PM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

k

except their bank is just as shite as the others.. come on

local branch calls only

yeah and it's always engaged, lol

anyways, modern life and all that, greed, larger share values

anyways, i'm off to the main sorting office to pick up a delivery... an hour off work because the guy shoved a 'while you were out' card thru the door.... when we were in!
(as usual)

lol

Message 9/10             28-Apr-07  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

nme

Ah the Post Office another well oiled machine, lmao.

Fortunatley we have a pretty cool postie, he signs them for us and sticks a note on the envelope to say so when were not around, so he gets a drink of us every xmas, now thats service for ya!

Message 10/10             29-Apr-07  @  08:45 PM   -   RE: 21st Century Customer Service

Bedwyr

don't get me started on the post office, the shits have lost 3 parcels of ours recently.

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)