aaa Where does the extra man come from? - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Where does the extra man come from?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             01-May-07  @  01:24 PM   -   Where does the extra man come from?

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Count 'em, wait for the move, then count 'em again...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             01-May-07  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: Where does the extra man come from?

nme

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Shit..........I have no idea zazza but thats really cool!!! I can see where the difference appears but not as to how the hell hes created!!!

Mind bender!

Message 3/6             02-May-07  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: Where does the extra man come from?

k

Link?:  Link

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             02-May-07  @  07:03 AM   -   RE: Where does the extra man come from?

rags .aka. welder

Link?: Link

one of them must be a ninja!

Message 5/6             16-May-07  @  11:33 PM   -   RE: Where does the extra man come from?

k

Link?:  Link

so.... how does it frikkin work then Zaz?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             17-May-07  @  01:04 AM     Edit: 17-May-07  |  01:06 AM   -   RE: Where does the extra man come from?

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)