aaa EK-Lounge Open Air Pics - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             05-May-07  @  08:41 AM   -   EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Bluescreen

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Can't remember an April day in germany when you could only play on the white keys cause the black ones were too hot

More:

EK-Lounge pics

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             05-May-07  @  08:56 AM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

rags .aka. welder

One question: have you removed the beer bottles before the shots?

Message 3/15             05-May-07  @  09:05 AM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Bluescreen

Old men should be reserved in terms of alcohol, in particular if most of them have to drive some 50 miles to meet ;)

Message 4/15             05-May-07  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Bluescreen

btw, did I mention that it's alittle annoying if you packed Poly Evolver Keyboard, kb stand, cables, power supplies, submixer, fx unit, drove around 100 kms to the session location, just to notice that the small adaptor that connects american plug with german mains has been left in the wall socket ?
And that there are lots of power supplies with 12 Volts around while the PEK does insist on 15 Volts ?

PEK standing in the corner

Not even the tasty cake could consolate:

Cake

Dezember session

Message 5/15             05-May-07  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

rags .aka. welder

OUch

Still, it looks like it was lot of fun.

Message 6/15             05-May-07  @  10:07 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Maarten

drool@system100

Message 7/15             05-May-07  @  11:12 PM     Edit: 05-May-07  |  11:13 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Bluescreen

Mister system100 has a few more of those goodies:

Aliens-Project-Studio

Message 8/15             06-May-07  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

k

Link?:  Link

dude u record this right?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/15             06-May-07  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Bluescreen

Yes, but its typical live improvisation stuff with lots of mistakes, but some surprising results though.

From the open air session there are only a few mp3s from the warmup, we didn't notice that the recorder's harddisk was full ;)

The stuff is all on EL-Lounge

Message 10/15             07-May-07  @  02:58 AM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

nutoniom

Must be loads of fun this outdoor tweaking party.

Mister System 100 is officially nuts, wow

Message 11/15             07-May-07  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

k

fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. did u see that guys room!!! dur

i spose it beats a trainset in the loft...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 12/15             07-May-07  @  01:03 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

k

hey, whats all the trophies for btw?... shooting burglars who tried to steal the modulars? lol

Message 13/15             07-May-07  @  01:18 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

Bluescreen

k wrote:

hey, whats all the trophies for btw?... shooting burglars who tried to steal the modulars? lol

Harleys and Hot Rods afaik
Pics

fuck me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. did u see that guys room!!! dur

More pics on http://www.aliens-project.de/index.html

Message 14/15             07-May-07  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

k

lol, he is truly insane

Message 15/15             17-May-07  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: EK-Lounge Open Air Pics

milan

jesus christ!!!!!!! *insert sound of jaw dropping here*

who is this guy?? he's my new idol... did he win the lottery or something?

... oh yeah, the session looks like wicked fun too!

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)