aaa Hello from Sydney Australia - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: Hello from Sydney Australia

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             05-May-07  @  04:58 PM   -   Hello from Sydney Australia

winstonuk

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hello and greeting this is a first time post and we'd like to say hi to everyone on the forum, and hopefully, a bit of shameless publicity for our new remix of super hot Sydney Band, The Celebrity Drug Disasters (best band name ever). Anyway where good friends of them and we begged to remix this track. Hope you enjoy, its an ElectroHouse club mix. We love it

Any feedback or anything good or shit will be warmly recieved.

Cheers Winston and Yoddy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             05-May-07  @  08:27 PM   -   RE: Hello from Sydney Australia

nme

Yo Winston & Yoddy, (your names are almost as cool as the bands)

30 secs in and I was bouncing, love that intro, ace! Its certainly got a unique style, reminds me of mid seventies type disco but with a very definite & new 2007 influence. Has some wicked sounds throughout, Yeah man, this is good, gonna listen to it again, nice one, Id like to hear a hard dance mix of this, I look forward to hearing some more stuff from ya, gonna check out the band too. The Celebrity Drug Disasters, hehehe its funny because its true!!!

Message 3/6             05-May-07  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: Hello from Sydney Australia

nme

.....Just listened to a couple of tracks they have on there site & its way different from your mix, nothing wrong with it but I much prefer the stuff you boys did.

Message 4/6             06-May-07  @  06:45 AM   -   RE: Hello from Sydney Australia

winstonuk

Yea there quite poppy. We gave it a serious electro feel, thanks for the feedback, now how do we get this thing in the charts....?

Message 5/6             07-May-07  @  12:45 AM   -   RE: Hello from Sydney Australia

nme

Like any other chart you'll get voted in, when enough people have heard it & voted you'll be in. I doubt it will be long.

Got my vote & Ive left a comment.

Message 6/6             07-May-07  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: Hello from Sydney Australia

k

Link?:  Link

lolo#, yeah great mix, mad

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)