aaa woo=hooo!!!! - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: woo=hooo!!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             09-May-07  @  07:19 PM   -   woo=hooo!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

hehe, i just got a call

"Wanna come and see Chelsea V Man U?"... free!

yes!! miracles eh!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             10-May-07  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: woo=hooo!!!!

sitar

Link?: Link

Nice!

Message 3/5             11-May-07  @  01:07 AM   -   RE: woo=hooo!!!!

nme

........so who are you supporting K, mancs or the cockneys?

Message 4/5             11-May-07  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: woo=hooo!!!!

nutoniom

and there i was, trying to figure who was that Chelsea V Man U group i hadn't heard of. sigh...

Message 5/5             12-May-07  @  01:32 PM   -   RE: woo=hooo!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

nme wrote:

........so who are you supporting K, mancs or the cockneys?

eh!!!... manchester?... i was born less than a mile from the chelsea ground

bit of a dull game, cos they are saving it all up for the cup final. Wright-Phillips was easily man of the match for me; Rooney came on and ponced about for a while, Solskjaer was on the feild, but was so inconspicuous i didnt even realise he was on the pitch until well into the second half, he was invisible basicaly and did absolutely f8ck-all.

Man U dominated the midfeild apart from some excellent robbery by wright-phillips, but oddly despite this the whole game was mostly around the man u net cos man u had no strikers on at all i spose. We had a good seat tho right behind the team dugouts. Also the chelsea fans were almost invisible audibly but the man u fans never stopped singing once.

good game tho, the highpoint was Mourinho almost being 'sent off' from the dugout for slagging the ref

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)