aaa Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             18-May-07  @  10:20 PM   -   Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

flavo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

For my surprise some of my playback files are mono imcompatible and tried all conversions and plugins but everytime occurs phase cancelation. My mixes are complex and spreaded.
Flange effects, some elements dessapears, anwanted echos appears are example of the result
I research everywhere and I get some stupid answers, but this is a capital problem;
I know that i can remix everything but its a long job.
Any idea to do withou a remix?
Thank in advance an hugs from Brazil!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             21-May-07  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

monkeybasket2001

well im no expert but perhaps the ozone stereo widening plug could be used in reverse- its a multiband delay offset application..... and i think you can set it so it responds in the opposite way so make work to make your mixes narrower that will then translate...

dubs

Message 3/9             21-May-07  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

flavo

This doenst work!
I really tested everything.
Everyone says that its imposible but a mate from other site give me the right answer:
Refined audiometriqa lav PlParEq
Hugs from Brazil

Message 4/9             21-May-07  @  02:57 PM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

flavo

This doenst work!
I really tested everything.
Everyone says that its imposible but a mate from other site give me the right answer:
Refined audiometriqa lav PlParEq
Hugs from Brazil

Message 5/9             21-May-07  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a

k

Link?:  Link

ah.. solved by a parametric eq... um.. how?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/9             21-May-07  @  04:46 PM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

flavo

k wrote:

ah.. solved by a parametric eq... um.. how?

You choose a filter but you dont need to use it, only you choose the m/s option.

Message 7/9             21-May-07  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a

milan

Link?: Link

aah... very good idea!

Message 8/9             22-May-07  @  09:17 AM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

monkeybasket2001

sorry whats the Refined audiometriqa lav PlParEq

i mean who makes it?

also im interesting in you expanding you what you did....

cheers

greg

Message 9/9             22-May-07  @  01:08 PM   -   RE: Mono incaompatibility: how to solve without a remix

flavo

monkeybasket2001@yahoo.com wrote:

sorry whats the Refined audiometriqa lav PlParEq

i mean who makes it?

also im interesting in you expanding you what you did....

cheers

greg

Sorry I broke my glasses and was a hart time to see what I type
go to
http://www.refinedaudiometrics.com/products-plpareq.shtml

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)