aaa speak & spell circuit bending... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: speak & spell circuit bending...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             18-Jun-07  @  08:45 PM   -   speak & spell circuit bending...

nutoniom

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ha Ha Ha !! what an idiot, I can't even open the bugger, imagine me poking around it's innards with a hot soldering iron

so what kind of stupid screwdriver is this ? anyone ? rurik ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             19-Jun-07  @  10:09 PM     Edit: 21-Jun-07  |  04:19 AM   -   RE: speak & spell circuit bending...

nutoniom

File?:  [image]

[image file]

It's Torx screws apparently, never seen one.

Message 3/4             20-Jun-07  @  10:38 AM   -   RE: speak & spell circuit bending...

k

Link?:  Link

we call that a star drive over here... you can get a cheap set of bits made in china in any hardware store which should include an actual driver to fit the different heads into - if you already have a driver just get a set of star drive bits

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/4             20-Jun-07  @  01:55 PM   -   RE: speak & spell circuit bending...

nutoniom

Yeah, got tree of them 'cause i didn't know exactly the size and didn't have the s&s w/me, they're all too big

The force is strong with this unit. It's reisting me a lot....

still, numbskulness WILL prevail

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)