aaa ZOOM - RT-223 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: ZOOM - RT-223

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Jun-07  @  01:08 PM   -   ZOOM - RT-223      [Link: - ]

neil

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

When I select bank 3 on the Zoom RT223 I get the same set of sounds regardless of the kit selected. Is this right?

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             23-Jun-07  @  04:29 PM   -   RE: ZOOM - RT-223

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

hard to say withoiut fiddling wiht one, it is one of the most appaling manuals ever written which refers to banks repeatedly but with no details at all as to wether preset kits are installed or not

all the manual says is:

Each time you press the [BANK] key, the set of
sounds assigned to the pads (pad bank) changes.
The RT-223 gives you a choice of three pad
banks.

sur.. really?... however the manual doesnt say which oif the banks has what kit-names and if bank 3 is presets or copies of bank 2

lets assume bank 3 is just copies of the kits in bank2.... then you have to manualy setup your kits for those 13 pads in bank3

i think the method for doing that is on page 50 of the manual

but as i say it's an appalingly written manual in that nowhere does it properly show the heirarchy of the machine in layers

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)