aaa admin - does this work for you? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: admin - does this work for you?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             23-Jun-07  @  09:49 PM   -   admin - does this work for you?

admin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

check this page please

just messin.. does this page show the big user image underneath the right column box displaying the icons and flava's etc?

works for me with IE6 and firefox 2

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             23-Jun-07  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: admin - does this work for you?

admin

actualy i added a maxwidth style but still does it spill over for anyone's browser?

"In other countries, art and literature are left to a lot of shabby bums living in attics and feeding on booze and spaghetti, but in America the successful writer or picture-painter is indistinguishable from any other decent business man!" - Babbit

Message 3/8             23-Jun-07  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: admin - does this work for you?

Moujik

Link?: Link

Looks fine for me, but I'm using the same browser as you

Message 4/8             25-Jun-07  @  07:47 PM   -   RE: admin - does this work for you?

Yonce N Mild

Works for me in Firefox 2

Message 5/8             25-Jun-07  @  08:12 PM   -   RE: admin - does this work for you?

rags .aka. welder

Looks fine on Opera...

Message 6/8             26-Jun-07  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: admin - does this work for you?

k

Link?:  Link

ah good, cheers mate, opera was one i wanted to know, safari ne1?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/8             26-Jun-07  @  05:45 PM   -   RE: admin - does this work for you?

Musineer Productions

Even though I may be the last person using this browser, the page looks good in iCab too. A fair list of red bolshies but it looks like it does on Firefox.

Safari 1.0.3: Bad news. The main pic is bigger than the back box. Skewiff is the technical term I believe.
Is the used jpg pic bigger than 530px? Firefox is resizing as instructed, but this old Safari can't do that. Think bandwidth and resize the pic.

Message 8/8             26-Jun-07  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: admin - does this work for you?

k

Link?:  Link

as long as it's UNDERNEATH the right hand column with the details for flava, and the icons etc, however i found a fix for this with IE it might work with safari too, i'll add it soon - thanx guys!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)