aaa Hanging monitors is a... - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

02-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Hanging monitors is a...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             13-Jul-07  @  02:31 PM   -   Hanging monitors is a...

nutoniom

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

a: Great Idea

b: The dumbest thing I ever heard

c: You could, but why not buy proper monitor stands ?

So, what do you think ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             13-Jul-07  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: Hanging monitors is a...

monkeybasket2001

Link?:  No link

...job which would soon become dangerous if left in my hands- my trust in physics betrays me when think about this so have always not done it as im scared ill come home one day and find a monitor has smashed through my mpc/laptop/mixer

Message 3/6             13-Jul-07  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: Hanging monitors is a...

k

Link?:  Link

yes it can be done

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/6             13-Jul-07  @  10:56 PM   -   RE: Hanging monitors is a...

nutoniom

I've got a pretty good idea as of how I want to do it, I was just wondering if there were any counter-indications sound wise.

Hanged they shall be then

I'll use something like this

and plywood "shelves"

Message 5/6             14-Jul-07  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: Hanging monitors is a...

k

Link?:  Link

no.. no shelves

use the force

and that steel rope?.. if the monitors aren't heavy it wont straighten & 'hang' properly

use chain

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/6             14-Jul-07  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: Hanging monitors is a...

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

wheres option d : Look cool as fuck

Would that count as 'floating' then or would they die from being completely free??

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)