aaa DDRUM - DDRSKIT Red Shot Trigger Set - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: DDRUM - DDRSKIT Red Shot Trigger Set

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             27-Aug-07  @  07:20 PM   -   DDRUM - DDRSKIT Red Shot Trigger Set      [Link: DDrum - Red Shot Trigger Set]

mark

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi - does anyone know if ddrum red shot triggers work with a yamaha dtxpress sound module, and if not which drum head 'contact' triggers work with it? I'm trying to make a midi bodhran...

Mark Russell

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             29-Aug-07  @  12:48 AM   -   RE: DDRUM - DDRSKIT Red Shot Trigger Set

k

Link?:  Link

well surely the brain (dtx) allows mapping of drum inputs to any midi note doesnt it?

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/5             31-Aug-07  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: DDRUM - DDRSKIT Red Shot Trigger Set

sox

Link?: Link

does anyone know if ddrum red shot triggers work with a yamaha dtxpress sound module, and if not which drum head 'contact' triggers work with it?

Shouldn't be a problem...

You should also drop over to the V-Drum forum and let them know what you're up to. Probably a few people gonna be interested in what your doing

sox

Message 4/5             31-Aug-07  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: DDRUM - DDRSKIT Red Shot Trigger Set

k

Link?:  Link

woi-oi! Sox ... alright geezer?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/5             31-Aug-07  @  09:35 PM     Edit: 01-Sep-07  |  10:08 AM   -   RE: DDRUM - DDRSKIT Red Shot Trigger Set

sox

Link?: Link

woi-oi! Sox ... alright geezer?

Ahoy M8...

Not too bad...spent most of the summer stressed out looking for gainful employment (I was made redundant at CM...). Got the gig at KCC in Notting Hill and I'm still waiting to hear back from other options to make up the income.
Plus I've been looking for a band/DJ/project to play out with and not had much luck... Had a really good audition with a well known DJ last week and I've been asked back for a second one next week...fingers crossed! (more info if I get the gig)

Big ups for putting up the link to the old Logic article... Looks like I'm gonna be teaching Logic 7+Reason+Ableton Live at KCC so it comes at the right time!
Got any articles on Ableton????

Hope all is well with yourself in downtown Chelsea

sox

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)