aaa new track up - Music tracks & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music tracks & feedback

Subject: new track up

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             16-Sep-07  @  05:13 PM   -   new track up

softcore

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Ok heres my latest creation called "the tantalizer"......a tech-y house-y tune,probably one of the few I ll be doing in this genre as im lately switching to more minimalistic sounds........as always amy feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!!
Thanks in advance!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             16-Sep-07  @  05:51 PM   -   RE: new track up

rags .aka. welder

Sounds very "pro" to me, progression migth be a bit slow for this sunday afternoon, but it would probably work in the basement .

Message 3/6             17-Sep-07  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: new track up

softcore

Thanks for listening rags and well yeah hear ya on the progression part,actually I was a bit concerned about it myself but then thought "oh well,lets move on to the next one"......

Thanks again!!!!!

Message 4/6             18-Sep-07  @  11:42 AM   -   RE: new track up

k

Link?:  Link

aw, i love that intro percussion loop that comes in at 0:15 yeah i like it but dont you think the 'knock bass' sound is a just tad too low? it gets a bit lost on my 6" nearfeilds

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/6             19-Sep-07  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: new track up

rags .aka. welder

"oh well,lets move on to the next one"

hehh, that's what happens to me all the time

Message 6/6             21-Sep-07  @  09:40 PM     Edit: 21-Sep-07  |  09:44 PM   -   RE: new track up

softcore

k wrote:

aw, i love that intro percussion loop that comes in at 0:15 yeah i like it but dont you think the knock bass sound is a just tad too low? it gets a bit lost on my 6 nearfeilds

You just hit right on spot there........
Im always in a dillemma when it comes to sub bass' volume and/or presence because you see I too lose that bass im my -even- 8 inch monitors but then I burn my tunes on CD and listen to them in my car stereo-with a 12 inch twincoil subwoofer at the back- and all of a sudden.................theres nothing more than a constant bass thumping .....(and btw I know its not the woofers amplification too much,because I listen to all of my favourite commercial tunes in there and they sound perfect)

So ermmm its kinda hard to balance the differences-as in mixing a tune in such a way that the bass will be sounding good in a moderate hi-fi speaker system and in a "club" like situation!!!!

Thank you very much for listening!!!!

@rags lol hear ya man but i think i must reach a point when I ll not say that for any of my projects lol

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)