aaa lol, checkout this kid dancing - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

30-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: lol, checkout this kid dancing

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             08-Jan-08  @  05:15 PM   -   lol, checkout this kid dancing

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

heh heh

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             08-Jan-08  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

k

this ones funny too, it's the guys reactions they are hilarious... worst video game ever review - 'Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing'

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/9             08-Jan-08  @  06:08 PM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

k

also, dunno if you saw this on tv, but jesus!... this guys a fanatic!!, unbeleiveable when you think what he had to design and have cast etc... that is mental dedication, wait till you hear it! he made a flat-12 24-valve, fuel injected, dry-sump engine from scratch!!.. built the gearbox too, check it out, unbeleiveable!!

Message 4/9             11-Jan-08  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

k

great back to the future spoof

Message 5/9             13-Jan-08  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

k

aww, no-one likes the videos

Message 6/9             14-Jan-08  @  05:58 PM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

rags .aka. welder

Link?: Link

Hey, nice videos!

Message 7/9             19-Jan-08  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

nme

hey the first 2 vids you posted dont work for me dude, its as though they have been removed????

Watched the 3rd one, man that is dedication, awsome, (but also a little scary)

After watching Pierre first being interviewed Im still not convinced that the ferrari & Pierre are not Gerry Anderson creations???

Got to respect the mans talent tho, totally!!!!

Message 8/9             19-Jan-08  @  03:41 PM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

k

they are working, mebbe they got replaced, cos the first one seems to have a text titles intro now which it didnt have before as far as i remember

yeah, dedication Gerry Anderson style!... I wonder what his wife has to say about it tho, she probably took the kids and left him, lol

Message 9/9             19-Jan-08  @  11:23 PM   -   RE: lol, checkout this kid dancing

nme

Cool, the vids are now showing, ill check em out later.

With regard to 'Brains' & his Thunderbird Ferrari. He said that he had to make one because he fell in love with the car & couldnt afford to buy one!

It has however taken him 12 years & an estimated 20,000 hours to complete somthing hes never going to get any use out of whatsoever ffs?

Had he got himself a part time job, even at minimum wage, he would have had circa £100k cash plus 12 years worth of interest to go and purchase a real life size ferrari!!!

Just a thought!!!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)