aaa Roland_MC-50 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Roland_MC-50

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             01-Feb-08  @  04:37 AM   -   Roland_MC-50      [Link: Roland - MC-50]

aklamik

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have lost the ac adapter for my Roland MC-50 Micro Composer. Does anyone know the model of the adapter? Or where I could get a replacement one? Or if there is a substitute one that would work? Thanks for any info.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             01-Feb-08  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: Roland_MC-50

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

yes but it's AC -the p/supplies were (depending on your location/voltage):

ac1 - 120 (117v)
ac1 220 (220v)
acb 240E/240A (240V)

800 mA current rating

dunno what the actual input voltage is, it should say on the socket fascia next to where you usualy plug in the p/s connector. You should be able to get something to suit from an electronics store. or try roland

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)