aaa iPhone's are shit - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: iPhone's are shit

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             16-Jan-09  @  01:07 PM   -   iPhone's are shit

Jock

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

I've just got one, and I think its shit. For the following reasons.

1. Having to install iTunes just to register/activate the phone.

2. Not being able to plug into a USB port and use Windows Explorer to dump files onto phone, instead having to use iTunes.

3. Not being able to delete multiple contacts.

4. Not being able to easily select multiple contacts to when sending out a text message.

5. Not being able to stream audio from some websites.

6. Not being able to stream/view .wmv files.

I dont give a fuck if there are applications out there that can acheive this. This level of functionality should of been on the phone from the start.

Oh and the battery life is shit.

Therefore its just a big load of old toss. A gimmick. Nothing more. Its certainly not a serious tool.

Do I win £5 ?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             16-Jan-09  @  02:30 PM   -   RE: iPhone's are shit

k

Link?: Link

lol, i bet you look good fiddling with it outside starbucks tho they are good for the web tho, and you can sync your iphone to your apple id account afaik which my mate says is very good. i think they really function best when used with an apple desktop

btw, you forgot to add that the iphone camera sucks - n95 here baby with 8gb card, good for everything but not so good for the web.

how are ya anyways Jock? btw mate, remember i was gonna send something for the baby?, i found your email with your address a few weeks before christmas when cleaning out my inbox, i must have missed it when u sent it, so i'll bung something in t'post if the address is still the same yes?

how old is the little blighter now?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/6             16-Jan-09  @  03:22 PM     Edit: 16-Jan-09  |  03:23 PM   -   RE: iPhone's are shit

Jock Munro

hello matey

Yeah you are right, the camera isnt all that, or the music player. Its the lack of functionality. there's no graphic EQ when playing audio tracks. I am sure there is an App out there somewhere to improve on this. But its spending the bloody time finding it !

LOL, yep, its the same address mate. thats very kind of you. Cheers.

She's growing up a bit. 11 months old now.

Here's a video I did of her from film I took from October to December 2008. I used Ulead Video Studio 11. Not a bad tool for roping together a video quickly.

Fullscreen Hi Quality

Jocks Jenny Video

Normal Quality

Jocks Jenny Video

she's just started teething, about time. But she's not in a good way today. Very moany and poorly. awwww.

Message 4/6             19-Jan-09  @  09:45 PM   -   RE: iPhone's are shit

nme

Hey Jock, she looks like a cheerfull little soul, l see she's got her mums looks (fortunatley) lol

Message 5/6             20-Jan-09  @  07:36 AM   -   RE: iPhone's are shit

Jock

LOL, aye, thank god for that. One things for sure, if she'd of inherited my looks I wouldnt be taking video of her !

Message 6/6             21-Jan-09  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: iPhone's are shit

Jock

I changed my mind about the iPhone. I've just been into the company bogs and managed to have two iWanks on the sly over xnxx.com

geddin

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)