aaa Cubase Music Production Courses - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Cubase Music Production Courses

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             16-Jan-09  @  02:42 PM   -   Cubase Music Production Courses

Mark

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,

I am currently looking for new students for several courses i am running regarding Music Production with Cubase.

There are several different options.

1. Complete Steinberg Cubase course including over 100 hours of tutorials. Complete cubase projects supplied, royalty free samples, worksheets, assesment forms and online live virtual classroom. This is for those who wish to really understand Cubase and learn about song writing, studio techniques, mixing and mastering and several different styles of music.

2. Dance Music Production. This teaches you all the information you need to know about producing high quality dance music.

3. Face to face teaching at your home or mines.

All of the above courses include real time support, virtual classroom access free of charge, computer support and a weekly assesment of your work and progress.

All courses can and will be adapted to the students personal skill level and requirements.

My name is Mark Gray and i have been using Cubase since 1997. I have both a BTEC and Diploma in Music Technology and have been teaching Cubase for over 5 years.

If you are interested please contact me on the details listed below for more information.

Mark@soundmagus.co.uk

or if in the UK you can call me on - 07753517315

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)